8/16/08

The Sidekick


Just as the ol' Hifof said-

"I wonder if the winner of the Sidekick is just going to win the phone or the actual phone service with it. The last sidekick I got, I had to pay 120$ a month plus an activation fee of 75$. And that was locked into a 2 year contract, with a huge fee if I canceled it before the 2 years was up. If they only get the phone.. well.. awe I'm going to feel bad for the winner."


So, the topic of today is all about the new competition for the "T-Mobile Sidekick". I think they JUST get the phone, not the extra money they need to make the phone work. Now, Stardoll, quit being so cheap!! The advertizements for all tis, T-Mobile has paied thousands to advertize, and so stardoll get thousands, and for all the people broadcasting about it, making more more more AND more clothes for the competition, Stardoll is making, well, millions of dollars, JUST for this one competition. So, out of the MILLIONS Stardoll is making, the phone only costs $199.001 So, YOUR the one getting ripped off of your money.. What do YOU think about this? You can deffinetly say...   "Stardoll is a profit game"

No comments: