8/16/08

Allybc - Me


Visit my Stardoll Suite

  "This is me, Allybc"

Hi, You should visit my page, and vote me C.G. 

I'm me. Just me. You may think I'm grumpy, mean, annoying, unfriendly, nice, funny, cool or what not, but either way, if you wait and get to know me I am a funny friendly bubbley person. I'm Irish, I like the colour green, and I like to play hockey and stardoll. I also like animals, clothes and of course, boyz. Stardoll, like many others, has become one of my hobbies, as it is fun and always has something new to do. so, have fun and take it like a game. One big laugh.
I'm sorry but I also don't take friend requests, unless we have already talked and become friends, or if I know you. (So sorry if you got deleted from my friend I thought it must have been necessary) 
Thanks,  Ally x

No comments: